Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday's Work-Appropriate Bag: Chinese Laundry Embroidered Tote

Continuing with the totes from last week, I am quite taken by Chinese Laundry's Embroidered Tote. As with most totes, great for carrying books, extra clothes, just about anything. The tote comes in two color combinations: the dark blue with yellow stitching pictured and a bright orange with purple stitching. My feeling is the dark blue is much more work appropriate than the bright orange, though different offices have different dress codes. The tote is made from canvas and has a nylon lining. The handles appear to be a PVC-like man-made material, though I would check with Chinese Laundry or Piperlime (where I found the tote) to be certain. It's $59. Find the totes here.

Note: Chinese Laundry's website also has a red with light blue embroidery version and a tan with light pink embroidery version. However, they are $72. Find them here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking if my dress boot is perfect to your bag.