Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday's Work-Appropriate Clothing Item: Banana Republic Short-Sleeve Ruffle Shirt

I like this shirt so much that I physically went to Banana Republic yesterday to try it on. But, alas, it hadn't arrived in the Banana Republic nearest to my apartment -- the lovely saleswoman said they get shipments of new items on Thursdays. Probably for the best -- the shirt is full-price at $59 and all I have in the way of coupons is a 20% off one full-priced item. But those ruffles at the neckline and banded longer-short-sleeves -- if I ever get my hands on it, it will looks so cute with a dark suit and my new bootie-pumps.

It's made from cotton, polyester, and spandex; and it comes in the pictured white and black. Find it here.

1 comment:

John Kenly said...

Such a wonderful custom dress shirts in just $59. Amazing Offer.