Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday's Vegan Suit: JCrew Cotton Suit For Men

A vegan suit for men! Finally! The men's version of JCrew's cotton suit (I posted the women's version last week). Praise summer!

2 jackets options (fully lined), 2 pant options, and 3 colors. My favorite is the three button jacket with the classic fit pants in the navy -- though the jacket is pictured right in the "wheat" color because that's the color JCrew models. In the end, a cotton suit may not be court-room appropriate, but I think the navy would be fine for meetings, etc. The jackets are $268 each (here and here), and the pants are $118 each (here and here).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks

trailmarky said...

Thanks for the informations, thumbs up for that!

anyway I'm william
mind if I put a link back to you?


(clickable) ------> Grey Suit

Unknown said...

Whoa.. impressive post! keep it up, you will be soon get famous about this.

i am a freelance writer..
see my works here ------> Tuxedo Best

Anonymous said...

Honestly I like your grey suits can I got this at e-bay?