Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Handbag!

Went I went to Target this weekend to get Rubbermaid containers for some of the baked goods I brought to girls' weekend at the shore, I found . . . and fell in love with . . . and purchased the Mossimo handbag pictured left. I can't find a link to it on the Target website. It's made from all man-made materials and has a top zip compartment and a smaller zip compartment at the front. The inside has a small zip compartment perfect for keeping keys and parking garage stubs, a pocket that an iPhone slips into nicely, and another pocket that I have lined up the various colored pens I always carry with me. The inside is big enough to fit a full-size hardcover book, a small notebook, and wallet . . . and possibly a water bottle . . . but the bag still looks smallish and is not at all cumbersome. It was $26.99 -- success at finding a stylish, nice-looking, well-constructed vegan accessory at a reasonable price; thank you Target!

No comments: