By my good friend Sarah at Tales of Expansion, who was bag tagged by Mel at food for fuel. The rules are:
1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. No cheating!
2) I want to know how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.
3) Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.
Here's one of my current bags of late; vegan of course!
1) It's a lululemon gym bag from about 3 years ago. I use it whenever I want to carry lots of stuff, such as when I go to yoga practice or somewhere overnight. Today I did errands at the post office, Target, and the grocery store . . . so I took out the bag to haul all the loot. Supposedly it holds up to 50 lbs!
2) I think I spent $89; and I got it at the lululemon on 64th and Broadway in NYC, which, at that time, was the only lululemon in NYC. Now there is one in Soho at Broadway and Spring and one just opened in Union Square. The bag is made from some type of faux leather. The closest that lululemon is currently marketing is the Doitnow! Gym Bag. The Action Gym Bag also has similar features. Unfortunately, you have to physically go to lululemon stores (or yoga studios that carry its merchandise) to purchase items.
3) I'm tagging "Gilraen," a good friend of mine from law school, over at her livejournal: here.