Sunday, February 22, 2009

Vegan Purchase: Banana Republic Puff-Sleeve Sweater

Yesterday I went to Banana Republic still in search of this short-sleeve ruffle shirt that I posted on Monday, but, alas, the store still (still!) didn't have it in stock. But the store did have a bunch of new sweaters and, in store only I believe, all full-price sweaters are 30% off. Plus, by purchasing with a BR credit card, you get an extra 10% off.

Ultimately, I was overwhelmed by the offer and the new puff-sleeve sweater in the "chocolate bunny" color (pictured) that perfectly matches my glasses and the hardware on a pair of Stella McCartney vegan pumps I purchased on super sale at the end of the season. So, I bought it. It's made from cotton, nylon, and spandex -- and is machine washable. Originally $44, once I applied the various discounts, I paid a bit under $30, which I find not stellar, but not too bad.

No comments: