Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday's Work-Appropriate Shoes: Wanted "Drape" Pumps

Piperlime is holding a "secret sale" -- extra 20% off all sale shoes and handbags today and tomorrow (July 22 and 23) -- use code: JUST4U. These Wanted conservative pumps are on sale for $29.99 right now; with the extra 20% off, they will be $23.99. I would pair the pumps with a full, conservative black or grey suit, or with a dress to make the dress look a bit more conservatively professional. The pumps come in the pictured black and a light grey with a wooden stacked heel. The heel height is 2" Find the black pumps here, and the light grey pumps here.

1 comment:

Miki said...

FREE CHEESECAKE ALERT: Hi, Wonderful blog! Also, I actually found you linked on the site I’m referring to, I think you'll like the write-up they did recently on inexpensive vegan shoes, but also I'm trying to spread the word about their giveaway to “up my chances”, while shedding light about a good thing. Just wanted to let you know that this raw vegan company I really really like EarthCafetogo.com is giving away 2 raw organic vegan cheesecakes in exchange for “green” wedding ideas. This is too good to be true! They are seriously my favorite desserts, cooked or raw. You just post a comment on any green wedding idea to enter and support great artistic food in the world. Check ‘em out http://www.VeganBride.com/blog (Hopefully I get a free cheesecake out of this! Hee hee)!! Miki