Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday's Vegan Suit: Armani Collezioni Double Pinstripe Suit

It's Armani and vegan! And, yes, very expensive! I love just about everything about this suit -- the large ruffle accenting the collar of the jacket, the three-button closure of the jacket, the larger buttons of that closure, the double gross-grain to accent the waist, the straight legs of the pants, the front slash pockets of the pants. And its made from polyester and polyurethane. I would pair it with a cami or a some other non-collared shirt (to accent the ruffle collar of the jacket). The only thing I don't love is the insane price. The jacket is $1,225 and the pants are $525; it's worth dreaming about, at least. Find the suit here via Saks Fifth Avenue.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like your blog and she is looking really very pretty in this red Armani suit.I like most that collar of the jacket pattern.
Armani dresses on sale