Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday's Work-Appropriate Bag: Hollywood Intuition Large Satchel

From Target! I've been posting a lot of expensive items lately, so I thought I'd highlight a bag more within my budget. Luckily, Hollywood Intuition recently launched a line of bags and accessories at Target, including this fabulous large satchel that would be perfect as a briefcase. The bag is 16" x 13" x 3.5" and comes in the pictured black and an orange. It is made from polyurethane and has polyester lining. The only feature about it I'm not in love with is that it closes with a magnetic clasp, not a top zipper. The satchel is $26.99; find the black here and the orange here.

Also, they aren't exactly work appropriate, but I really enjoy these matching faux-leather bracelets, pictured right.

No comments: