Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday's Work-Appropriate Clothing Item: Flare Pants from The Limited

Remember The Limited and The Limited Too? Thinking about them brings back memories of shopping at the mall during middle school. The Limited Too is now called Justice, which seems very odd to me. But, The Limited is still going strong and still has its original name. For a more casual work environment, or for casual Fridays, I sometimes turn to The Limited for pant options, especially when I am looking for machine washable work pants.

Right now The Limited has all of its pants on sale -- 40% off, including its "Cassidy Triple Button Flare" pants, pictured in the grey with black pinstripes (I know, the pinstripes aren't visible in the picture). I especially like the triple button front closure and front pockets. And the back has pockets too! Made from polyester, viscose, and a bit of spandex for stretch. The pants originally were $79.50, and are on sale for $47.70 -- and come in short, regular, and long in a variety of still-available sizes. Find them here in the grey with black pinstripes, and here in "mushroom melange" and black (these two colors are on sale for $41.70). The "mushroom melange" and black pair with this jacket ($158) to make a complete suit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooh, I used to like those pants! I may have to get there for the sale!