Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday's Work-Appropriate Clothing Item: Banana Republic's Short Sleeve Blouse

To go with Banana Republic's suit posted yesterday, of course. Though it's still freezing and rain-snowing where I live, this blouse was too cute not to post. And it's guaranteed to warm up at some point. The blouse comes in 4 colors: white, dark eggplant, bella blue, and the sweet plum pictured left. The sweet plum makes me long for spring. The blouse is made from 98% cotton and 2% spandex. It is $59, but I'm sure shortly Banana Republic will put it on sale. Available here.

For guys, Banana Republic makes a classic non-iron shirt that comes in a very similar evocative-of-spring color (lavender perfection; pictured right). I love guys in light purple / mauve shirts. If the lavender is too much for you, it also comes in medium blue, light blue, grey, and white. The shirt is $79, although I'm sure that Banana Republic will put it on sale too. Find it here.

No comments: