1) Te Casan by Natalie Portman shoes. Entirely vegan, including sandals, flats, wedges, pumps, and boots! Most of the shoes are in the $250 - $300 price range; tall boots are in the $400 - $450 range. I work in an extremely conservative environment (full suit everyday, jacket must be on when you step out of your office, no funky stuff, definitely no open toe shoes). These "Poppy" pumps (pictured left, $255, 3" heel) are my favorite of her offerings.
2) olsenHaus shoes. I previously blogged on the designer bags; the shoes are just as great. The current line of shoes is mainly pumps, flats, and booties. Slightly less expensive than the Te Casan by Natalie Portman line, the shoes range from $175 - $225.
3) Stella McCartney shoes. Stella McCartney is also a vegan-friendly designer, although her line of shoes is way more expensive than the previous two (in the $600 - $1,000+ price range). Nevertheless, of course, her shoes are gorgeous, and her shoe line includes pumps, flats, wedges (tons of wedges!) and boots (short and tall!). If you can't make it to her boutique in NYC, Neiman Marcus carries a good selection. I love this pull-on ankle bootie made of black faux leather (pictured right, $645, 4" heel).
4) The Vegan Collection shoes. The Vegan Collection is an online shoe company based out of Los Angeles. They offer vegan men's shoes at reasonable prices (around $50!). Best of all, 25% of all profits from purchases is donated to one of four animal-rights organizations (the purchaser gets to choose which one of the four).
5) Vegetarian Shoes. If you can deal with ordering your shoes from the UK, Vegetarian Shoes offers some great options for men, such as this black semi-dressy "Kent Clark" shoe (pictured left, £54.95). I'm not as into the women's options, but there seem to be lots for men to choose from.
Also, Moo Shoes, a NYC boutique, carries tons of women's and men's vegan shoes. Check out their website here. They also carry bags, wallets, belts, cosmetics, and a small selection of clothing.