Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sale on Stella McCartney Pumps

Intermix is offering some insanely expensive Stella McCartney items for not as much $$, but still rather insanely expensive. Thought I would note a couple of my favorites of the sale items nonetheless:

Velour Silver Heel Pumps (pictured right): I love the "midnight blue" velour and the silver spiked stiletto heels. I'm not sure how people walk in them for an extended period of time, but I bet they look divine when they do! The pumps were originally $645, now $399. They are available in sizes 36.5, 37, 37.5, 38, 38.5, 39 and 40.

Satin Metal Filigree Pumps (pictured left): these are to dive for; I love them so much, especially the gunmetal filigree thing on the back and, of course, the silver spiked stiletto heels. Again, not sure how people walk in them for long periods of time, but I would be willing to try if I owned these. The pumps were originally $795, now $479. They are available in sizes 36, 36.5, 38 and 38.5.

Intermix's website says both of these pumps incorporate patent leather, but I'm almost positive that none of Stella McCartney's shoes incorporates leather (although she does use silk and wool . . . which sometimes land on her shoes).

No comments: