Thursday, December 11, 2008

Robert Lee Morris Jewelry Offer

Years and years ago, I bought a necklace and matching earrings designed by Robert Lee Morris. Since then, I've been receiving his holiday offers and other discounts. The holiday offer this year is: 20% off any purchase from December 11 - December 14. You must present the card if you are to make a purchase at one of his stores (or maybe say you lost the card?) or you can enter the code Holiday08 at checkout for online purchases.

Robert Lee Morris makes "jewelry as wearable art." Some of the sterling silver jewelry is semi-affordable, which is exciting. A few of my favorites:

Double Dagger Heart Pendant from the Charms Collection (pictured left): when I saw this, I thought of Twilight. I especially like the two linear heart charms. The website doesn't specify what the black cord is made of, so I would check into that -- some of Tiffany's black cords are silk. The pendant is $350; it made from sterling silver.

Open Round Hoops from the Mandala Collection (pictured right): these hoops measure 2 1/8" in diameter, which is small enough to look professional and conservative, yet I think large enough to be noticed. The hoops are $250; they are made from sterling silver. The hoops match this Two-Tone Multi-Piece Pendant beautifully. The pendant is made from sterling silver and 18K gold, and, thus, is out of the semi-reasonable price-range at $1,475.

Triple Plate Earrings from the Stegosaurus Collection (pictured left): I love the stacked look of these earrings. I also like that they are 1 1/2" in length, which makes them acceptable to wear to work. The earrings are $250; they are made from sterling silver with 14K gold posts. They would look gorgeous with this Large Shifted Plate Cuff (sterling silver; $795).


No comments: