Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday's Vegan Suit: Calvin Klein Linen

For men! I realize it's been a long time since I posted anything substantial for men. I apologize. I will do better in the future. This two-piece Calvin Klein linen suit is available in two versions of tan -- the darker tan pictured and a lighter tan, almost white. I like the darker tan for hot summer days at the office -- cooler, but still professional. The suit is $299.99; available here via Men's Warehouse.

The suit is part of Men's Warehouse buy one suit get another free sale. I browsed through the suits and all the others online are made from wool, but the store might have a better vegan selection. Men's Warehouse also is offering buy one get one free on some of its dress shirts. I like the Joseph Abboud non-iron dress shirts with traditional one-button cuffs. It comes in six other colors in addition to the pictured blue. I'm not sure about the pairing of a rosy mango colored shirt with the above suit; I think I rather would pair it with a blue. The shirt is 100% cotton; $79.50; find it here.

No comments: