Friday, June 19, 2009

Designer Vegan Deal: Matt & Nat Now At Bluefly

"Eco-friendly arm candy," as Bluefly terms it -- aka Matt & Nat handbags and accessories -- have recently arrived at Bluefly. For all those not familiar with Bluefly, it is the "ultimate hook-up for the fashion obsessed," as it calls itself. I think Bluefly is a little too obsessed with itself, but it occasionally has some good deals on designer fashion and tends to offer an "OMG biggest sale ever" sale every other day -- so, it's worth checking in on occasionally.

And now it carries Matt & Nat products! I own the right pictured crinkled "Hamburg" large bowler in grey (the magenta is pictured; grey also available on Bluefly), which I got on even bigger discount through Gilt Groupe a month or so ago. I absolutely love the bag; the first time I used it, it immediately became my everyday, all-the-time bag. It's on sale for $192 (originally $275) on Bluefly. Find all of Matt & Nat on Bluefly here at between 30% and 40% off.

Also, Matt & Nat itself is holding a sale: 50% off select styles. Check out the sale here.

No comments: