Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday's Vegan Accessory: Iced Coffee

Another (another!) heat wave is hitting where I live. This morning, the doggie woke me up at 4:30, 5:30, and then finally 6:30 -- when I actually got up --to advise me of the hot weather situation. I know it's not actually hydrating, but I love iced coffee on hot mornings. In the future, instead of going to Starbucks and spending a small fortune every day, I think I might try a more economical version of iced coffee I recently stumbled upon at the Lamill Coffee Shop: the Hario iced coffee maker (pictured in all its contraption glory).

To make iced coffee in an instant, all you need to do is put the grounds in a filter and place the filter in the cone-shaped dripper, which rests atop a pitcher with a large ice chamber in the middle. Then pour hot water over the grounds; as it drips, the brew will cool rapidly. Iced coffee in a flash! The iced coffee maker is $30. Find it here. You'll note that Lamill Coffee Shop also stocks a variety of iced coffee maker sets that come complete with lamill coffee shop coffee and filters.

1 comment:

devon broad said...

Learn the particular assets you will need. Per month afterward, commit this type of mortgage ever returning once more. It really is that easy! varied related cash advance chicago to is that the superior primary Move forward mortgage utilizing North American nation ALL day money enhancements is doubtless TARGET FOR NOTHING!!! That’s good.