Thursday, October 30, 2008

Neiman Marcus 3-Day Sale -- Burberry Coats

Neiman Marcus is having an awesome 3-day sale, ending Sunday, Nov 2 at 6pm CST. Among other items, a large portion of Burberry outwear is 40% off! Some of these items are vegan, such as this tailored version of Burberry's classic quilted micro-fiber jacket (pictured right). It comes in black, chestnut and birch, and is entirely polyester. Originally $550; now $330. I also enjoy this black long trench coat (pictured left). It also is entirely polyester. Originally $895; now $540. It is similar to this rain coat, which is slightly shorter, also entirely polyester, and $60 less after the 40% off.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh my goodness. Burberry!

Lauren Reskin (Lolo) said...

Hi! Love your site, but Burberry is a company that still uses FUR. Yes companies that use leather are bad too but fur - eesh. I used to love Burberry Brit fragrance but I promised myself I wouldn't buy it again 'til they stop!